Please be advised that our office will be closed starting June 30th through July 9th to allow for a staff summer vacation.
Should your pet need medical attention during this time, we recommend you take him/her to the Westford Veterinary Emergency and Referral Center in Westford (978-577-6525).
We wish you and your family a safe & happy summer!
Regular office hours will resume on Monday, July 10th at 8:30a
From an idea, to a concept on paper, to house calls when our building wasn't as ready as we were, to finally opening the doors in 2018. Through a pandemic and all the ups and downs of starting a business, we are thrilled to be celebrating our 5 year anniversary! VHCG has grown into a thriving team of dedicated, highly skilled, and compassionate members. We are so proud to be a part of this wonderful community. Thank you to all of our valued clients who have entrusted us with your pet's care. We look forward to many more years of working together to keep your pets healthy and happy!
For the safety of our clients & staff at VHCG, we have put in place COVID-19 protocols as follows:
- We request all clients wear a mask during their time in the examination room.
- Please DO NOT enter the clinic if you are showing any signs of illness (fever, coughing, sneezing), have tested positive for Covid, or have had possible exposure to Covid within the past 14 days.
- Due to the small exam room size and our continued desire to practice effective social distancing, we request only one client be in the exam room. If more than one person is in the room, one person may be asked to step out into the lobby, or their pet may be brought out back to be examined and treatments performed.
- If you prefer curbside service, please call the office when you arrive (978-448-5100) and a technician will come out to your car.
- We recommend using our online store for refills of food and medication.
- If you have questions about your pet’s health, you can always call our office before coming in, and we can work with you to decide if a visit is necessary.
- We reserve the right to decline entry to the building or to ask any client to wait in their vehicle if you are showing signs of illness.
- If necessary, we will happily reschedule your appointment for another date and time.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions or concerns. We thank you for your business and cooperation with these guidelines, and hope everyone stays healthy.
The VHCG Team
We offer comprehensive client communication with exceptional customer service in a polite, friendly, and comfortable environment.
We are driven to provide the highest veterinary medical care for the animals entrusted to our care.
Utilizing state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a highly trained, experienced professional staff.
Our pledge is to always do our very best to serve you and to provide your pets with the compassionate care they deserve.
Our drive comes from our genuine concern for your pet's health and our respect for your commitment to their well being.
Wellness & Urgent Care Visits
Routine Surgery & Dental Services
Specialists brought in & referrals as needed