From an idea, to a concept on paper, to house calls when our building wasn't as ready as we were, to finally opening the doors in 2018. Through a pandemic and all the ups and downs of starting a business, we are thrilled to be celebrating our 5 year anniversary! VHCG has grown into a thriving team of dedicated, highly skilled, and compassionate members. We are so proud to be a part of this wonderful community. Thank you to all of our valued clients who have entrusted us with your pet's care. We look forward to many more years of working together to keep your pets healthy and happy!
For the safety of our clients & staff at VHCG, we have put in place COVID-19 protocols as follows:
- We ask that all clients remain in their vehicles and call the office when you arrive (978-448-5100).
- If you prefer curbside service, let us know and a technician will come out to your car.
- One person per appointment may enter the clinic and they MUST be wearing a mask.
- We ask that you always maintain the recommended six feet of separation from staff members.
- We ask that you continue to utilize our online store for refills of food and medication
- If you need to pickup food or medication at our clinic, please call ahead. When you arrive, stay in your car, call us, and we will bring it out to you.
- If you have questions about your pet’s health, you can always call our office before coming in, and we can work with you to decide if a visit is necessary.
- Please inform our staff if you or a family member is ill or has had potential exposure to COVID-19.
We ask that all staff and clients follow the CDC guidelines and please stay home if you are not feeling well or suspect that you have been exposed to someone with the coronavirus. We will happily reschedule your appointment for another date and time.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions or concerns. We thank you for your business and cooperation with these guidelines, and hope everyone stays healthy.
The VHCG Team
We offer comprehensive client communication with exceptional customer service in a polite, friendly, and comfortable environment.
We are driven to provide the highest veterinary medical care for the animals entrusted to our care.
Utilizing state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a highly trained, experienced professional staff.
Our pledge is to always do our very best to serve you and to provide your pets with the compassionate care they deserve.
Our drive comes from our genuine concern for your pet's health and our respect for your commitment to their well being.
Wellness & Urgent Care Visits
Routine Surgery & Dental Services
Specialists brought in & referrals as needed
Please be advised that our office will be closed starting July 10th through July 18th to allow for a staff summer vacation.
Should your pet need medical attention for any minor injuries, illness, or follow up during this time, you may schedule an appointment at Middlesex Veterinary Center in Littleton (978-952-8500). Dr. Mockler is happy to care for Dr. Thomas’ patients while she is away.
If you should experience a medical emergency with your pet, we recommend you take him/her to the Westford Veterinary Emergency and Referral Center in Westford (978-577-6525).
We wish you and your family a Happy summer!
Regular office hours will resume on Monday, July 19th at 8:00a